* Results from Over 35,45 and Over 55 Championships
* Qld Teams 2012
* Qld Uniforms 2012
* Accommodation Hobart
* Compulsory Fees for Players in Qld Teams
* Qld Team Uniforms 2012
* State Championships 2013
GOLD COAST STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS RESULTS The Gold Coast turned on wet and cold weather for the Over 35,45 and Over 55 State Championships held 8 -11 June. Even though the weather was not kind, the Gold Coast Hockey fraternity organised a great championship and even though the games were changed, shortened they were all played on turf from Sunday onwards.
Congratulations to the organisers, the match director and all involved on a well run carnival.
Congratulations also to the State Champions in each age group:
Over 35: - Brisbane 1
Over 45: - Gold Coast
Over 55: - Sunshine Coast 1
The complete results are available on the Website or by Clicking Here.
QUEENSLAND TEAMS 2012
Congratulations to all players who have been selected in a Qld team for 2012. The National Championships will be held in Hobart from 29 Sept to 14 Oct.
To see the Full list of Qld teams Click Here.
NATIONAL TEAMS - DEADLINES
All players selected in Qld Teams should have received an Invoice for payment of Compulsory Fees and Accommodation. if you have not yet received your invoice please send an urgent email to Paul Hardie on firstname.lastname@example.org
THE DUE DATE FOR THE COMPULSORY FEES AND TO SECURE ACCOMMODATION IS 30 JUNE
Anyone who has not paid by this date may lose their place in the team. Those who do not indicate that they need accommodation booked by Qld masters by this date will have to find their own accommodation.
Fees can be paid by direct deposit into the Qld Mens Veterans Hockey Bank account - BSB 124001 Account Number 90611256. Please ensure that your name is entered in the description box.
Cheques or Money Orders should be sent to Phil McLeod, Qld Men's Masters Hockey, 1 McNess Court, Flinders View 4305.
To see the accommodation that is being held for Qld Teams please go to these websites:
Mantra One Sandy Bay Road, 1 Sandy Bay Road, Hobart - 108 guests; http://www.mantraonesandybayroad.com.au/
Salamanca Inn, 10 Gladstone Street, Hobart - 74 guests; http://www.salamancainn.com.au/default.htm
Quest Trinity House, 149 Brooker Avenue, Hobart - 20 guests. http://www.questapartments.com.au/Accommodation/130/australia/hobart/quest_trinity_house/welcome.aspx
The Accommodation coast is $90 per person /per night ( all bookings are for 15 nights).
The accommodation must be paid in full by 19 August.
QLD UNIFORMS 2012
1. The Qld Uniforms for 2012 will remain the same as for 2011 so as to reduce player costs.
2. The only new optional items of gear for 2012 are a maroon walkout shirt and a big 3/4 length jacket ( which we might need in Hobart!)
3. In 2012 all uniform orders will be made online directly with Just Hockey. Each selected player will be given a Log In Number so they can access the Just Hockey website and place their order. All payments will be made directly to Just Hockey (no payment -no order!) and Just Hockey have guaranteed that provided the orders are placed by the due date they will have the uniforms ready for collection at the nearest Just Hockey outlet to you prior to the National Championships.
4. Final date for Uniform orders will be 20 July - no exceptions.
STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2013.
These dates and venues are proposed only and have yet to be approved by Hockey Queensland. They are provided here for your planning only.
OVER 35, 45 AND 55: May Long Weekend 3-6 May.
OVER 40 : To be held on a weekend before the middle of June.
OVER 50 : To be held on a weekend before the middle of June.
OVER 60: Your committee are looking into an Over 60 carnival which will be used for Qld Over 60, 65 and 70 team selection. This will NOT be a State Championships as players will be all in mixed teams. More details will be available later in the year. Feedback on this conspt is welcome from the Over 60 players along with suggestions as to the best format for this carnival. Proposed date would be March or April and we are considering Toowoomba as a venue.